1.Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Rev Desmond Tutu. It’s a date more notable for the discovery of New Zealand..
2. Where was your first kiss?
On the lips of Ruchita. She was less than delighted.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalised someone else’s property?
No, my acts of vandalism are light-hearted.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Judging by the applause, their numbers were extremely small.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
I take all the basics into account.
7. What really turns you on?
Outright dismissal, to name one.
8. What do you order at Cafe Coffee Day?
9. What was your biggest mistake?
“Was” is rather presumptuous and a definitive ranking system would require more time than I have.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
It’s less that I have a desire to suffer harm and more that I’m deliberately accident prone.
11. Say something totally random about you: I am terriefied of unusually large leaves.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No, but my ears have be equated with those of Gandhi’s.
13. Do you still watch children’s movies or TV shows?
I don’t seek them out.
14. Did you have braces?
Not unless you have photographic evidence.
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Most of the time.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Cried. It was also thoroughly distressing.
17. When do you know it’s love?
When it’s over.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
Hindi, Bengali. What I do to Tamil can’t properly be termed “speaking.”
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Yes, but never for the purposes of tanning.
20. What magazines do you read?
Newspapers occupy most of my attention.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
No, but i am optimistic.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
23. Do you watch MTV?
24. What’s something that really annoys you?
Bad advice. Better yet, bad unsolicited advice.
The phrase “It’s all for the best.”
25. What’s something you really like?
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
He doesn’t rank anywhere near scotch in my affections.
27. Can you dance?
Im not particularly proud of it, but i suppose with the
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up?
Somewhere around 48 hours. Track down those involved and they’ll tell you–don’t.
29. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
I thought I knew it.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
A more pertinent question would be do I think anyone’s actually going to read my response.